Terms and Conditions - The Rubens Barn Story
The Rubens Barn Story Competition Terms and Conditions
The Promoter of The Rubens Barn Story is Design Rubens Sweden AB. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition. Competition entrants must be at least 18 years of age. An entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions by entering the competition. For instructions and details of how to enter, visit: www.rubensbarn.com/en/blog
The competition will be hosted through the Promoter’s website blog, Facebook and Instagram. Multiple entries are permitted given that entrants have different stories for different Rubens Barn dolls that they own. The closing date for entries will be 25th of April 2017. After this date, further entries to the competition can be prohibited. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or (un)anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Winning entrants will have their stories and pictures published on the Promoter’s website blog and social media platforms. Additionally, winners will be awarded two (2) dolls of their choice to be selected from amongst the Rubens Barn Original, Little Rubens, Rubens Kids, Rubens EcoBuds, Rubens Cutie or the Rubens Baby series.
- Entrants may submit their stories in their local language. The stories will then be translated into English through online translation applications. The winning story will be translated to English and further edited and modified to fit the copywriting style of the Promoter before being published.
- Images sent by entrants can be edited, enhanced and modified prior to publishing them.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swedish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each winner will be notified by email or direct message on Facebook or Instagram latest by 31st of May 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.